1. Go to:
2. Enter the title of any book you would like to read.
4. Goto the CONTENTS page and see if the book has what you are looking for.
5. Note the page number of the book that interests you.
6. There is an option “SEARCH WITHIN THE BOOK”. Just enter the page number (say 152) of the book and hit ENTER.
7. Some links get opened. Click the one that shows “Page 152”.
8. U can read 3 pages before and 3 pages after your specified page. Now enter the page number that u want to read (in the similar fashion).
9. In this way u can read all the books of the world that is with GOOGLE.
1) Robert Benchley
It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up, because by that time I was too famous.
2) Oscar Levant
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
3) Paul Merton
I’m always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can’t understand is, if they don’t know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?
4) Homer Simpson
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is ‘never try’
5) Jean Kerr
I’m tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That’s deep enough. What do you want – an adorable pancreas?
6) Steven Wright
If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?
7) Partick Moore
At my age I do what Mark Twain did. I get my daily paper, look at the obituaries page and if I’m not there I carry on as usual.
8) Groucho Marx
I don’t care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.
9) Ellen DeGeneres
You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She’s 97 today and we don’t know where the hell she is.
10) Elayne Boosler
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
Hey everyone, this is a really nice prank for a computer with multi users with the same account!
Ok, the first thing you have to do is to close all running applications.
After that, press “Print Screen” on your keyboard, Open Ms Paint and press Ctrl + v to paste the screenshot.
Save it in a place where no one will see it.
After that set the image created as the wallpaper.
Right click on any unused place on the desktop and go to “Arrange Icons by”, go down until you reach the “Show destop icons”, uncheck it.
Now for your taskbar drag it completely down.
There you go. 😀
The person who is sitting on the computer will start clicking on all the icons but nothing will open with him, not even the start button.