There is a way to make your account invisible in Windows XP, so no one will know that an account exists in the system.
You have to edit your registry for this, so if you don’t want to take the risk, then don’t do it. And if you risk take backup of Registry.
Create your account first with desired user name and password,
1) Turn on computer and keep hitting F8 until you are at the safe mode screen selection.
2) Log in the administrator account, it shouldn’t require a password.
3) If you are in, then go to control panel and create your account.
4) Restart your computer, and log in your account.
5) After everything is loaded, go to Start > Run > Regedit.
6) The registry will popup and make the following registry change
7) Now right click, and go to New > DWord Value and name it to YOUR EXACT USER NAME;
If your use name is TCN then make it TCN (not tcn i.e. This key is a case sensitive value)
8) Now the value should be zero, if it inst, the right click the value you just made and go to Modify;
And make sure Value data is 0.
9) Now restart, and at the log in screen, you want see your username, now hit CTRL+DEL+ALT twice;
It will switch to a different login screen. Once it happens, log in with your name and password.
Now you have to do this everytime you wanna log in. (hit CTRL+ALT+DEL part)