Hey everyone, this is a really nice prank for a computer with multi users with the same account!
Ok, the first thing you have to do is to close all running applications.
After that, press “Print Screen” on your keyboard, Open Ms Paint and press Ctrl + v to paste the screenshot.
Save it in a place where no one will see it.
After that set the image created as the wallpaper.
Right click on any unused place on the desktop and go to “Arrange Icons by”, go down until you reach the “Show destop icons”, uncheck it.
Now for your taskbar drag it completely down.
There you go. 😀
The person who is sitting on the computer will start clicking on all the icons but nothing will open with him, not even the start button.
A great e-book to have that will get you lots of money. It costs only 17$.
To buy the product, go to the bottom of the page and click on the moneybooker’s button, to use e-gold or paypal, please send the webmaster an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a way to make your account invisible in Windows XP, so no one will know that an account exists in the system.
You have to edit your registry for this, so if you don’t want to take the risk, then don’t do it. And if you risk take backup of Registry.
Create your account first with desired user name and password,
1) Turn on computer and keep hitting F8 until you are at the safe mode screen selection.
2) Log in the administrator account, it shouldn’t require a password.
3) If you are in, then go to control panel and create your account.
4) Restart your computer, and log in your account.
5) After everything is loaded, go to Start > Run > Regedit.
6) The registry will popup and make the following registry change
7) Now right click, and go to New > DWord Value and name it to YOUR EXACT USER NAME;
If your use name is TCN then make it TCN (not tcn i.e. This key is a case sensitive value)
8) Now the value should be zero, if it inst, the right click the value you just made and go to Modify;
And make sure Value data is 0.
9) Now restart, and at the log in screen, you want see your username, now hit CTRL+DEL+ALT twice;
It will switch to a different login screen. Once it happens, log in with your name and password.
Now you have to do this everytime you wanna log in. (hit CTRL+ALT+DEL part)
Did you do something bad to someone and you want to apologise ? This site will help you write your aplogy. 😉