You can control your mouse pointer with keyboard keys in all windows versions. When your mouse stops working, you can enable this keyboard feature to complete your important work. This keyboard mouse can performs all tasks same like a normal mouse.
Follow the given steps to activate the keyboard mouse:
1. To edit this feature, first you should log onto your computer with administrative rights.
2. To activate this feature, press Alt+Shift+NumLock keys at once and you will receive a small MouseKey box.
3. To keep MouseKeys on, click on Ok button or click on cancel button to cancel MouseKeys box.
4. Click on Settings button, if you want to adjust the mouse cursor detail settings.
5. Here a new dialog box will appear with the title Settings for MouseKeys, now you can manage all mouse settings for example mouse cursor speed, acceleration and some other features.
Now using Numeric keypad, you can move your mouse pointer.
The controls are:
* 1,2,3,4,6,7,8 and 9 keys are used to move the mouse cursor into different directions.
* Key 5 is used as mouse click button.
* Insert key used to hold down mouse button.
* + Sign used to double click on any object.
* Delete button used to release the mouse.
* Click on NumLock button to disable this keyboard mouse featur
To keep MouseKeys on, click on Ok button or click on cancel button to cancel MouseKeys box
Click on Settings button, if you want to adjust the mouse cursor detail settings.
What you need:
Sample dynamic flash template from TM website
Sothink SWF Decompiler
1. Browse or search your favorite dynamic flash template in TM website. If you got one.. click the “view” link and new window will open with dynamic flash.. loading..
2. If the movie fully loaded, click View -> Source in your browser to bring the source code of the current page and in the source code, search for “IFRAME” and you will see the iframe page. In this example were going to try the 7045 dynamic template. get the URL
then paste it to your browser… easy eh? wait! dont be to excited.. erase the .html and change it to swf then press enter then you’ll see the flash movie again.
3. Copy the URL and download that SWF file.. use your favorite download manager.. mine I used flashget icon_smile.gif NOTE: dont close the browser we may need that later on.
4. Open your Sothink SWF decompiler.. click “Quick Open” then browse where you download your SWF/movie file. Click Export FLA to export your SWF to FLA, in short, save it as FLA.
5. Open your Macromedia FLash and open the saved FLA file. press Control+Enter or publish the file… then wallah! the output window will come up with “Error opening URL blah blah blah…” dont panic, that error will help you where to get the remaining files.
6. Copy the first error, example: “7045_main.html” then go back to your browser and replace the 7045.swf to 7045_main.html press enter and you’ll see a lot of text… nonsense text icon_lol.gif that text are your contents..
NOTE: When you save the remaining files dont forget to save with underscore sign (_) in the front on the file without the TM item number (e.g. 7045) if it is html save it as “_main.html” and same with the image save it as “_works1.jpg” save them where you save the FLA and SWF files. Continue browsing the file inside Flash application so you can track the remaining files.. do the same until you finish downloading all the remaining the files.
When you have a computer with a recent model CPU, chances are it’s a dual-core CPU. Both Intel & AMD have been producing dual core CPU’s for a few years now. By default, Windows Vista will only use a single core during boot-up. You can easily change this from the System Configuration utility:
-1-In Vista’s Start Search type msconfig & hit the [Enter] key on your keyboard
-2-Once System Configuration has started, select the Boot tab and click the Advanced Options button
3. In the BOOT Advanced Options dialog, check the “Number of processors” check box, and choose 2 (or 4 if you have quad core) for the number of processors.
4. Click OK twice. Done and done.